Sunday, August 02, 2015
Tehran slams Ottawa’s ‘radical stances’ on Jewish state")
I smell and election coming:
You can make a lot of enemies when you do the right thing.
Friday, July 31, 2015
They Grow Up...
Thursday, July 30, 2015
Sharia Law explained:
"• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah, the moon god of Islam is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (per Muhammad's words in Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, but a man can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be Halal.
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
• The list goes on."
TEXAS: Muslims Outraged That Irving City Council Backs Bill That Will Ban Islamic Sharia Law Tribunals There
Oh dear. What will Obama do?
Is a massive earthquake in the Pacific Northwest overdue?
I'll never complain about a prairie blizzard again.
Wednesday, July 29, 2015
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
What They Haven't Told You about Climate ChangeNew Video: What They Haven't Told You about Climate ChangeSince time immemorial, our climate has been and will always be changing. Patrick Moore explains why "climate change" far from being a recent human-caused disaster, is, for a myriad of complex reasons, a fact of life on Planet Earth.
Posted by Prager University on Monday, July 27, 2015