Monday, June 04, 2012

Frankly, My Dear...

...I think this guy wanted to be caught.

I think he had struggled with his demons (and they were mighty big ones) too long and had finally given in to them. The reason I think that is because he was extremely careless about leaving a trail for law enforcement to follow. These kind of nut cases are usually extremely calculating and he didn't want to struggle with his demons any more. They can also be drama queens extraordinaire.

In any case, good on the Germans for catching him.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave in Pa. said...

Now the legal circus begins, at taxpayer expen$e of cour$e.

June 04, 2012 12:58 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

I'd hate to be the lawyer who has to defend him. I can well imagine the contortions they'll go through when coming up with their "society made him do it" or "He's sick. He can't be held accountable" arguments.

June 04, 2012 3:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home