Thursday, July 09, 2015

I Know I've Done This To Death, But...

...What you don't know about the climate change debate

"...global warming became climate change after CO2 continued to increase but temperatures stopped rising. They did not say they were switching because the predictions were wrong. Instead, they claimed it was because the future depended on what happened if the world continued with “business as usual”. In other words, here is what will happen if you don’t change your ways."

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger SnoopyTheGoon said...

I didn't want to be the one that tells it to you, putting it in tomorrows post. Because you and yours are in the first lines of freezing weather. But I must, so here:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/07/150709092955.htm

Be prepared.

July 11, 2015 7:33 am  
Blogger Louise said...

I read that before you told me, so there. There's warmer places we can move to. Besides that, this country is home to the North Pole so we can take it.

July 11, 2015 8:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home