Sunday, November 30, 2014

Deep Freeze

I'm sitting here with two jackets on, a pair of woolen gloves and a blanket covering my legs. I'm sipping on some hot chocolate. It's freakin' cold outside and, despite having the thermostat jacked up as high as it will go, having the oven on with the door wide open, it is cold in the house.

We usually have a ten day to two week period of extreme cold every winter but it normally comes in late January or early February. I sure hope this cold spell we're having right now is just the annual deep freeze come a bit early. If we get another one in January/February I might have to set the house on fire just to keep warm. BRRRRRRRRRRRR. Or move to Florida.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Be patient, global warming is a coming.

November 30, 2014 12:42 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sit tight for another 5 years. Mark my words.

November 30, 2014 5:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home