Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I Told Ya So!

TOLD YA SO! Egypt is publicly supporting Israel and hoping they will “destroy Hamas once and for all”



There's just one thing, though. After years and years and years of Arab Nationalism and its concomitant hatred and hostility to Israel, it's gonna take me a few years to really believe a corner has been turned. I know there's signs, but I remember the Prague Spring. The Slovaks had to wait nearly a quarter of a century before democracy emerged and communism fell. Mind you, there's no one around to invade and put down the movement, except maybe Iran, and their people would likely overthrow the regime should that happen.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger SnoopyTheGoon said...

I wouldn't get overexcited. It is not a sudden attack of sympathy to Israel, rather a wave of antipathy to Hamas. Besides, it is all government-approved...

July 18, 2014 9:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home