Friday, April 27, 2012

The Funny Thing...

...about this news is everyone was willing to believe it, and some, like Huff and Puff, simply published the disclaimer...
"Several Egyptian sources are claiming via Twitter that the story below is false. It has been suggested by some that a rumour may have been placed by sources loyal to former dictator Hosni Mubarak. More to follow."
...but kept the story up on their website. I know what I think. The old bearded ones are obsessed with sex and completely two-faced about it. In any case, it seems the Islamists are vulnerable to such attacks and accusations and are reeling and backtracking from it, which is a good thing. You'll notice they blamed the former regime and not Israel, but maybe it's too soon. I'll wait 24 hours.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave in Pa. said...

It's all Bush's fault ...

That aside, nothing from the Islamic world surprises me any more. From depravity to even worse depravity continues to be a blight on the human race.

April 27, 2012 5:59 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

Ah yes. Bush. Why didn't I think of that. Back to the re-education camps for me.

April 27, 2012 6:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home