Friday, July 15, 2011

The Mind Wanders...

...as it wonders. For some reason, known only to the gods, I was thinking of Michelangelo's statue of David and the little piece that's missing.

Have you ever wondered what happened to that little piece? Did some woman lop it off and take it home with her? That'd be quite a trophy. A hard man is good to find, they say.

There are lots of male statues with various parts missing. Take this one, for instance. How did he lose his head?

Speaking of hard substances, I wonder if there's a saloon somewhere named Diamond Dick's?

Okay. I have work to do now, so I'll leave you to ponder these questions and perhaps ask a few about me.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave in Pa. said...

Do keep us abreast on this, will you, Louise? ;-)

July 15, 2011 3:15 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

You never know where my mind will go next.

July 15, 2011 3:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home