Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Does What Happens in Australia Eventually Come Here?

If so, hurry, please!

Australian police get power to 'unveil' women
"Police in New South Wales, Australia, have been given the authority to order Muslim women to remove their burqa, the traditional Muslim veil, for the sake of identification.
The decision of the Australian state government came late Monday out of the concern for identification of crime suspects..."
How 'bout them Aussies. They've still got their spine. I wish we could find ours again.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Australia as a predictor of Canadian politics? I hope not, for the Canadian peoples' sake. "Australian Gets Dragged Towards An Unwanted Carbon Tax".

The culprits are the double-crossing, lying Australian Labor Party PM, Julia Gillard, and the Green Party, with whom she cut a deal that put her in office. The Australians won't showmuch spine if they let those b*st*rds get away with this monstrous economic crime against the nation.

Don't you think the Dippers and Canadian Greens would love to inflict this on Canada?

July 06, 2011 9:24 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

I miss John Howard.

The Dippers and the Greens will never have the chance to inflict a carbon tax on us. But I'm worried about Harper, and, of course, Obama.

July 07, 2011 3:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home