Sunday, April 17, 2011

More Election Weirdness

Everyone is now talking about the citizenship issue. It never occurred to me before that we don't have to prove we are Canadian citizens in order to vote. Anyone, with appropriate ID proving he lives in the constituency, can vote, whether they are citizens or not. Wow!!

I can prove I was born in Canada, but that was 61+ years ago. Cripes, I could have renounced my citizenship five times by now. I should get myself a passport.

This has been some election campaign and, if there is a God in heaven, please, may He help us resolve these issues. First, we need a party with enough balls to deal with these issues head on and second, said party needs a majority. Harper, are you up to it. I'm quite certain none of the others are.

Oh, the things that surface, the trickery and deceit that bubbles up to the surface when the Natural Governing Party is no longer in power keeping them hidden.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home