Thursday, April 08, 2010

Wanna See a Picture of My...

sweet little # 1 grandaughter?

Scroll down. Way down.

Does she look like an imp, or what! Little bit of scheming going on in those eyes, I think. Just what you'd expect from a two-year old.

PS: This is what her mommy said about the picture: "...her aunty from the fast lane made her the poster child for peace and happiness. If only they knew the truth!"

She (mommy) routinely refers to her as "the hurricane".

hehehehe!

UPDATE: Here she is at seven months. She's the one with the hat.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great pix. What a great letter. I wonder how long the Canada-Holland relationship will continue the echo. I guess at some point the memory will fade. Sad, that.

April 10, 2010 12:38 am  
Blogger Louise said...

I think it already has. Look at what they're doing to Geert Wilders.

April 10, 2010 1:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home