Monday, January 07, 2008

Little Old Moi Gets Some Coverage

Anyone reading my blog (all two of us) may have noticed an exchange between myself and a poster called Muslims Against Sharia on the 12/11/07 entry called Troubled with Islam. The exchange between us continued offline via email and ended with Muslims Against Sharia inviting me to post some of my blog entries on their blog. So I did. I posted my January 4, 2008 entry Thoughts on Human Rights and will be posting others as time goes on.

Today I was reading Five Feet of Fury, one of the regular stops on my daily blog cruise, and I clicked on the Stop the HRC button on the bottom of the entry, which takes you to the Free Mark Steyn website. Low and behold, there, about three or four items down was my post, with a link to the Muslims Against Sharia blog and a recommendation to bookmark it. So, now y'all have three sites to go visit tonight, besides mine. And by the way, take the advice and bookmark Muslims Against Sharia.
=====================
UPDATE: This thing has really acquired some legs. Look at this: Five Feet of Fury returns the favour. (Thanks Kathy!! Bet you didn't know that the article at Muslims Against Sharia was written by me for this blog and cross posted at Muslims Against Sharia. Damn. Shoulda given myself some credit.)

And then here, at Free Mark Steyn, my idea gets some billing not once, not twice, but three times under "Any Thoughts?" (under the heading "Pure Brilliance", she said oh so modestly), "Steyn Should Take the Human Rights Commission to Court" and "Blog Thrills".

Then I get a link from Alice the Camel from "It is a big deal" and even indirectly via Gates of Vienna: First They Came for the English Bloggers (see "Links to this Post" at the bottom).

I'd say that's pretty darn good. Thank you all for noticing. Spread the word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home