Sunday, January 19, 2014

Shamelessly Stolen From Snoopy The Goon's Blog...

...Simply Jews. (Which is a mighty fine blog, too, I might add.  It's in my sidebar.)  This joke was originally about Putin, but as Snoopy suggests, it is versatile. It can be used for just about any leader you wish.


"A journalist (J) is interviewing a farmer (F).

J: So, Mr ..., what can you tell me about the last year on your farm?
F. Well, all in all it was not a bad year. The grain harvest was good and we'll not want for bread this winter. And potatoes... the potatoes definitely surprised - we have a full cellar. And the old sow of ours, she farrowed, again a surprise...
J: And don't you think it fitting to thank the President for this good year?
F: Why? I have plowed the fields myself, harvested myself, all we have I done myself.. why would I thank...
J (in a harsher tone): Why? Think again why.
F (after considering the issue some): Well, upon a second thought, grains and potatoes - it is purely my work from start to finish. As for the sow... I can't rightly say, anything could have happened..."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home