Friday, September 06, 2013

Hmmmm!

And I thought it was just southern Saskatchewan that had that problem:

Equipment problem blamed for power outage

We have power outages nearly every day. Often they are only for a few seconds, but it's enough to make all the electric clocks go blink, blink, blink, blink.

I even had a long term battle with Sask Power recently that involved several phone calls and letters to them and several choice words exchanged between us. I even got Premier Wall involved and he even replied and thanked me. And I WON!!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave in Pa. said...

Winning a battle with a utility company! Rather like Gideon and his Three Hundred, defeating the massed armies of the enemies of Israel! :-)

September 08, 2013 8:52 am  
Blogger Louise said...

It might have helped that I cc'd all the letters to the Premier, who has already privatized several crowns.

I attached a note to him in one of the letters telling him that I didn't really expect him to intervene on my behalf, but thought there could a a growing file in some government office about Crown Corporations that should be privatized.

He replied via mail saying he had forwarded my correspondence to the relevant ministries and low and behold a few days later I got a survey delivered to my inbox asking recipients to rate the performance of several of our Crowns.

I suspect you can guess how I rated Sask Power.

September 08, 2013 10:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home