Thursday, September 12, 2013

Canuckstani Humor

Sometimes you find the darndest things on Facebook.

"Shortly after a British Airways flight had reached its cruising altitude, the Captain announced:

'Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain.

Welcome to Flight 293, non-stop from London Heathrow to Toronto The weather ahead is good,

So we should have a smooth, uneventful flight. So sit back, relax and... OH, MY GOD !'



Silence followed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Some moments later the Captain came back on the PA; 'Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sorry if I scared you.

While I was talking to you, a flight attendant accidentally spilled a cup of hot coffee in my lap.

You should see the front of my pants!'



One Newfie passenger yelled,

'Lord tunderen jezis,

You should see the back of mine!'"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home