Sunday, July 14, 2013

Only His Hairdresser Knows For Sure

(Okay. Okay. Ya, it sucks, but it's the best title I could come up with for now.)

Netanyahu won't confirm that Israel attacked Syrian port

"The explosions that rocked the Syrian port city of Latakia last week, destroying a weapons cache, continue to reverberate in regional politics as accusations and denials abound.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declined to say Sunday whether Israel was responsible for the July 5 attack, as has been reported. "I am not in the habit of saying what we did do or didn't do," he told CBS' Bob Schieffer on "Face the Nation."

What Netanyahu would say was that his policy is "to prevent the transfer of dangerous weapons to Hezbollah and other terror groups ... and we stand by that policy.""
I wonder how the Mad Mullahs in Iran are doing these days. Shitting their drawers, I bet.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger SnoopyTheGoon said...

Bibi's hairdresser. The funniest I heard this week ;-)

July 15, 2013 6:51 am  
Blogger Louise said...

I'll bet you there is a whole demographic of younger folk who have no idea where the saying "Only her hairdresser knows for sure" comes from, so I might be able to get away with it.

July 15, 2013 12:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home