Tuesday, May 07, 2013

The Last Post...

...for a while. Tomorrow I'm heading out to Alberta (oil country) to visit a couple of grand-kiddies and their mommy. I'll be back on the 15th, but don't count on any new blog entries until a day or two after I return.

In the meantime, feel free to search the bowels of my blog or visit any of the fine bloggers in my blogroll, or any other of the links I've provided. (And let me know of any dead ones. I've been meaning to clean out that mess for a long time. I know some of them are dead.)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave in Pa. said...

Louise, we are expecting you to share some good grandkids photos with us when you get back!

May 07, 2013 7:20 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

I have the photos. It's the sharing part I have to figure out. It will be largely bare bums, but I was so disappointed, 'cause even the little guy won't let me pinch his bum any more. Took half the fun out of seeing them.

May 19, 2013 11:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home