Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Nicolaus

I just wanted to let you know you got it wrong. I am the centre of the universe.

Just joking. Sort of. Maybe.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"He argued, persuasively, that the Earth rotates on its axis daily, it, along with the other planets he observed, orbit the Sun. Making it more impressive: he did this without the aid of a telescope."

Relying instead on his eyes and his brilliant scientific mind. Amazing.

February 20, 2013 7:22 am  
Blogger Louise said...

So I take it then, you have no issue with me being the centre (or center, if you must) of the universe.

Good. One down, seven billion to go.

February 20, 2013 9:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and Obama can argue that one out. Winner gets to choose spelling of cent** also! :-)

February 21, 2013 6:57 am  
Blogger Louise said...

Competition's tough. I might just concede. I think the American spelling of things will prevail. All the blogging and commenting software underlines words that aren't spelled correctly, when I know damn well they are!!

February 21, 2013 9:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, now you know how them pore froggies feel, with everybody dissin' francais.

Even when you look at a French news site, the text is in froggie and the source code, except for text, is all English. The Natural Ruling Language, one might say. :-)

Oh, and, for example, when you center something, the html tag is < center >< /center >, NOT < centre >< /centre >. Like the Borg say, "Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated." :-)

February 23, 2013 1:13 am  
Blogger Louise said...

Heavy sigh.

February 23, 2013 5:28 am  
Blogger Louise said...

Yanky Imperialist!!

February 23, 2013 11:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home