Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Nothing Like A Little...

...trouble in Indian Country to stir up people from one end of the country to the other. Stuff like this brings Quebeckers out of the woodwork and onside with the ROC. Those poor Idle No More dolts have got more that they've bargained for. Quebec is mad at them, or at least Eric Duhaime is.

Okay. Okay.  I know.  Mr. Duhaime is a conservative journalist erstwhile politician, which is another rarity in Quebec, I admit. But that's not the only reason I'm oogling at him.  I'm sorry ladies.  I know this is highly anti-feminist and all that, but I just have to swoon over him because he's soooo good looking. What normal hot-blooded female would not fall for those dole eyes? Especially when he's fighting mad.  You go Eric!!



I like the way he says his family has been in North America for 17 generations. Fer Christ's sake.  If that isn't enough....

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home