Monday, January 28, 2013

I Wonder...

...if she could have a little talk with that bloke across the channel who I affectionately call Chucky-Pooh? Do us a little favour, can you luv? After all, we gave you sanctuary during WWII. Those tulips we get every year are lovely and all, but living way out in the hinterland, as I do, I never get to enjoy them:

Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands abdicates in favour of son

Oh yeah, and my dad helped liberate your country. That should count for something.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave in Pa. said...

Charles the Stupid ain't gonna relinquish his right of succession. Firstly, he's entitled. Secondly, he has some "important ideas" he thinks he can advance as King. He's a Greenist Eco-Warrior and a devout Warmist. Oh, and he's entitled.

Did I mention that he considers himself entitled to the Crown?

Prepare yourselves for the Chuck & Camilla Show. Given the longevity of the Royals, it could go on for a decade or two. Prince William and Princess Kate will be middle-aged before their turn comes.

January 30, 2013 6:24 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

Actually, the longevity of the Royals seems to be in the female members of the line. I'm hoping, anyway.

January 31, 2013 11:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home