Sunday, November 04, 2012

So Which Is It?

UPDATED AND BUMPED: Well, that lasted long:
"Palestinian president tells Al-Hayyat that his comments on not returning to live on land that is now Israel reflect his own stance, not policy; Netanyahu: Abbas has already taken back his words."
Doublespeak, as usual.
==================================
Is this the Pals inching ever so slowly toward peace with Israel or is it just the Pals engaging in a power struggle:

Abbas: There is no justification for Gaza rocket attacks

This has been going on since before I was born. I'll believe it when I see it. The Pals have passed up so many chances for peace, I couldn't begin to count them.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the late Israeli Foreign Minister (and Cambridge Honours scholar) Abba Eban famously said, "The Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity."

November 05, 2012 1:35 am  
Blogger Louise said...

Yup. The Pals have no interest in peace. They'd actually have to switch gears, which they have no idea how to do.

(BTW, I love it when you slip that "u" into words like "Honours". ;p)

November 05, 2012 6:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use it when appropriate. Oxford or Cambridge grant Honours. Harvard or Yale grant Honors. Whichever yuu like. :-)

November 05, 2012 8:26 am  
Blogger Louise said...

I'll take mine from Oxford or Cambridge.

Back to yoo.

November 05, 2012 8:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home