Monday, August 13, 2012

OMG, I've Done It Again!!!

I wonder if there's a Twelve Step program for compulsive book buyers?

In case you're wondering, the titles I just ordered are:

Ruffled Feathers by William Wuttunee

Dictionary of Legal Terms by Stephen H. Gifis

Beyond the Indian Act: Restoring Indian Property Rights by Tom Flanagan

At the same time, I'm also, finally, plowing through some books that I've had for quite some time which have been sitting on my bookshelves collecting dust. If I could just tear myself away from this little boob tube. And on the weekend I was performing duties my sister imposed on me at the annual Indian Head Horticultural Society's garden show, and counting money raised for the raffle there at. I'm a certified CA, I'll have you know (that's Can't Add).

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home