Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Yikes!!

Pedophile jailed indefinitely
"Of the 546 dangerous offender declarations imposed in the courts since 1977, 75% of those were for sex offenders. Of those 546, only 41 with indeterminate sentences have been granted either day or full parole. Only 15 dangerous offenders in Canada with indeterminate sentences are now living in the community in this country."
Only 15. I feel so much safer. They better not be anywhere close to my grand children!! This old biddy is not above murdering any of those perps. What have I got to lose? I could spend my last few days on the planet living on tax payers expense and I know I will have a fairly large group of admirers. I wonder how Greg Gilhooley and Theo Fleury feel about this sentence, compared to the one given to that perp, Graham James.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home