Thursday, December 15, 2011

Morning Roundup

No wonder they called him Black Jacques Chirac!

Oh come on. With his curly hair, his little goatee how could we stay incensed at pretty Justin for long? Sounds like it was a rollicking good time. Must have been into the Christmas cheer.  Doncha just love parliamentary democracy?   What would I have to blog about?

Just creepy: Jar labelled ‘Dad’s Ashes’ donated to Langley thrift store

...and richer and richer.

and desperater and desperater. Do these so called scientist actually believe nothing ever changes? Sometimes you'd think so.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous MaxEd said...

Could JT be trying to channel Frank Zappa?

December 16, 2011 6:42 am  
Blogger Louise said...

Frank Zappa? He might as well, 'cause he's not channeling his father, despite what the Liberals would like to believe.

BTW, Zappa was a bit "after my time", so I think the implications of your question flew over my head. I was aware there was a musician called Zappa, but that's about it.

December 16, 2011 9:54 am  
Anonymous MaxEd said...

I was thinking of the facial hair configuration and the language...actually, I think Zappa was brighter, on the whole.

December 16, 2011 2:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home