Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hey, Don't Blame Us!

1) Older people emit less carbon dioxide than younger people; 2) Aging affects climate change.
[---]
"As someone who has been aging most of his life, I feel ideally suited to comment on this topic. And it strikes me that if Zagheni's research is correct, then old farts can finally start to make amends for all the environmental damage we inflicted on the planet during our younger years when we regularly raced gas-guzzling muscle cars around and around the block, just because we could.

In fact, I'm going to do my part to save the whales (as well as the polar bears and the muscle cars) and reduce harmful greenhouse gases by making a few simple changes to my lifestyle.

From now on, I'm going to a) sleep more b) bathe less, and c) only wear old shirts."

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave in Pa. said...

"Older people emit less carbon dioxide than younger people" but much more methane. ;-)

November 13, 2011 8:02 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

Yes!! Why the hell not!!

November 14, 2011 7:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home