Sunday, October 23, 2011

Where Does Stubble Jumping Redneck Travel?

Every once in a while I search the name of my blog to see where I show up. I did this yesterday evening, both on Google and Bing.

I showed up at all kinds of strange websites, the purpose of which is beyond me. Like this one:

Proper Respect

...and this.

I'm listed in the blogroll of several fine establishments, like:

Blazing Cat Fur

Marginalized Action Dinosaur

Lynch Mob

Unclemeat

Xanthippa's Chamberpot

Oxygen Tax

Darcy's place: Metis Online

Celestial Junk

and Texas Scribbler

And of course, who could forget Snoopy the Goon.

And gazillions of others too numerous to mention.

And some strange ones:

Stop Harper Abuse (Notice the angry red fist.) Harper is guilty of treason, you know. "he will sell out our nation causing huge poverty." Of course. Why hadn't I noticed that?

And some really strange ones, like this.

But, by far the best, are this entry on Paranoid Saskboy's blog and this one at Stageleft in which Balb Baby refers to me as a "vicious slimebag" (scroll down).

Gotta love it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home