Saturday, September 10, 2011

Why Is It....

...that old commies have such difficulty with growing old and facing the certainty that their life may soon be over?

New Fidel Castro photos aim to dispel health rumors

What does he think? We're stupid? Maybe. After all, he seems to think the Cuban people are stupid. As if they haven't figured out his "revolution" is a sham.

I remember when Mao and several of the old head haunchos of the soviet politburo croaked. It was days before the state run media would admit he was dead. You'd think they'd have the succession issue settled before the old man croaks, but I guess no one wanted to admit that old men, even commies, eventually die. Perhaps planning for such an eventuality could land one in prison, or the gulag.

And, ya, I know Fidel hand picked his brother to take over, but I'm sure Fidel himself is still involved. That sorta comes with the perq of being able to handpick your successor.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Dave in Pa. said...

When the old Commie schweinhundt finally does Humanity a favor and kicks the bucket, I wonder who of America and Canada's prominent "progressives" (aka fascists) will attend his funeral??? A bunch, I'm sure.

My guesses include: whoever's running the NDP then; Elizabeth May; Jimmy Carter; Obama; Jesse Jackson; Louis Farrakhan; Nancy Pelosi...a Rogue's Gallery. Just thinkin' ...

September 11, 2011 7:31 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

I can hear Justin Trudeau saying, "Pick me, pick me, pick me."

September 11, 2011 8:03 pm  
Blogger Dave in Pa. said...

Yeah, you're right. I forgot Spawn-de-Trudeau. He'll certainly try to be a part of that so-sad historical event about the Cuban George Washington. Spawn trying to pop in front of as many cameras as possible, trying to get "journalists" to interview him and record his intellectual profundities. I can't wait to see the CBC, BBC and MSNBC coverage...

September 11, 2011 11:41 pm  
Blogger SnoopyTheGoon said...

Only one new photo of the old bastard I want to see. You know which one I mean...

September 12, 2011 2:46 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

How will you tell the difference?

September 12, 2011 3:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home