Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hey Balb!!

Have you noticed you've been denied commenting privileges on my blog. You'll have to rant and rave about me on your own blog.

My comment policy is up in the top right corner in the "About Me" blurb. It's short and simple: "I monitor comments to keep out trolls and lunatic lefties." You're a lunatic leftie, Balb, so you don't get to comment here.

I've banned a grand total of three people since I started this blog five years ago. It is my blog and therefore my private property and I get to decide those sorts of things. Funny that so many leftards don't understand the private property concept. Well, no. I guess it isn't funny. It's perfectly understandable.

Anyway, apparently I'm a "vile" and "sick old puke". Considering the source, I'm inclined to take that as a complement.

Anyway, just this once, I'll put his words up here so ya'll can see what a retard he is. He's responding to this entry:
"Your first thought on hearing of Layton's cancer is "good", and you think the murderer in Norway is a role model.

God, you're a sick old puke. I mean...partisan gamesmanship and name calling aside - you're just vile."
While I admit I wasn't too clear on why I thought the news of Layton's cancer was "good", I did try to explain it. My fleeting thought had nothing to do with Jack Layton personally, and everything to do with Layton's Party's ability to hold it together and be an effective opposition, especially considering they have so few seasoned politicians among their caucus, but, alas, my feeble explanation together with Balb's leftie propensity for not understanding anything too deep led him to misconstrue my meaning, so I'm partly to blame for that. Mia culpa. Mia culpa.

But, I ask you, dear reader, is Balb on a high horse, or what? Calling me a "sick old puke" and "vile" in the same breath as he's calling me out for what he perceives as vicious speech, is, you know, sort of hypocritical in a "Physician, heal thyself" sort of way, is it not?

And who in their right mind believes Balb or anyone else on this planet hasn't had fleeting thoughts that may not be as polite and respectable as what one would say out loud within earshot of others. Who in their right mind would think Balb hasn't ever had such thoughts flash through his mind, if only for a split second? We all do, don't we? I came clean and admitted mine and in the next breath, tried to atone for it. Or have I misunderstood you all along Balb and you are really the second coming of Christ?

And where did I ever say the mass murderer in Norway is a role model? I tells ya'. Our poor Balb is delusional.

Anyway, I always appreciate it when a leftard reveals his corrupt and poisoned soul. Nobody believes your "holier than thou" pontificating, Balb. Climb down and try some humility for a change.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous ebt said...

You're entirely justified in banning this creep. He's attacked every right blog with which I am familiar and he just gets more and more offensive until you cut him off. No point wasting time, do it now.

July 26, 2011 4:33 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

I cut him off many months ago. This is the first time he has attempted to comment since I did that, except he may have been checking in for a short while after I made the decision to cut him loose, because he had a comment pending when I decided not to publish it. I don't remember what the topic was, but, yes, he's a jerk. But then that's a characteristic of lefties, isn't it.

July 26, 2011 5:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home