Thursday, July 14, 2011

Blogroll Changes

Just finished taking some dead links out and updating one which had changed completely, but is still there and active.

Check it out. Joel Johannson, who used to blog at Proud To Be Canadian, is now part of group blog called Bold Colors, which features a combination of Canadian and American authors. There's currently an excellent article by Michael Coren and one equally cogent from Salim Mansur.

I've got some more work to do in the blogroll. So stay tuned.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave in Pa. said...

Here's a recommendation for inclusion. Blog Israel Matsav, by a conservative Israeli lawyer who emigrated to Israel from America a couple of decades ago. He has some very interesting threads, a lot of detail on news that doesn't make it into the N. American MSM. I don't always agree with his conclusions but he's very intelligent, articulate. I've learned a few things there.

(Like with your blog, comments have to be submitted and approved but he's pretty fair about it. On occasion, I've submitted lengthy comments disagreeing with a thread he wrote, but he put them up. He apparently just wants to screen out radical BS, obscenities & profanities, and Islamist comments.)

July 15, 2011 8:17 am  
Blogger Louise said...

Thanks. I'll check him out.

Something to do while I'm waiting for the toxic oven cleaner spray stuff to make my final (hopefully) round of scrubbing easier. I don't think the woman who was renting my house ever cleaned the oven. I might have to use some real elbow grease, if the chemical route doesn't work.

July 15, 2011 9:34 am  
Blogger Dave in Pa. said...

That's why Al Gore invented self-cleaning ovens!

July 15, 2011 3:21 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

Oven's clean. Thank you Al Gore.

July 15, 2011 3:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home