Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Okay. So The Date Was Wrong

It's gonna happen in October.

Or maybe a billion years from now.

And there's great news from Iran! The 12th Imam is coming on June 5th!

Whew!! Should be positively rapturous!

And in other news, the Stubble Jumping Redneck is moving back to her home town. I'm surrounded by boxes and have more still to pack. So, in a day or two (or sooner), I'll be pulling the plug on further updates on this here blog for about two weeks. Don't be sad. It'll be hard, I know, but be patient.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave in Pa. said...

Well, good luck on your move, Louise! May the bumps in the road be few and the sun always be over your shoulder! :-)

May 24, 2011 7:35 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

Thanks! If I wasn't so cheap, I'd let the movers do the packing. At the beginning I was packing stuff in categories that made sense. Now I'm down to whatever fits.

May 24, 2011 8:09 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

I've moved so many times I used to joke I was of no fixed address. Hopefully my next move will happen in a hearse on the way to the grave yard and my offspring can fight over who gets my stuff.

May 24, 2011 8:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home