Thursday, May 05, 2011

The Latest Non-Issue

...from one of the permanently aggrieved, wallowing-in-victimhood groups:

Osama Bin Laden Dead but Native-American Advocates Keep Anti-Stereotyping Message Alive

So. When are war heroes not war heroes?

Ans: When they can be pressed into service as victims.

I suspect old Geronimo may be rolling over in his grave. He'd likely prefer to be remembered for his heroism as a warrior than as a hapless victim/loser.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a crock!

Here's a photo of Geronimo ... and I don't get the impression from it that he'd be one to believe in squishy liberal ideologies and whining victimhood. And further that his spirit, in the great beyond, feels only contempt for the whining professional I'm-a-victim Indians.

Can we just imagine how Geronimo would have dealt with a sworn, deadly enemy of his people?!

I venture to opine that, in another time and place, Geronimo would have personally led the attack on that compound and, if possible, personally killed Bin Laden. Bin Laden's scalp would have been Geronimo's prize war memento on his lodge pole.

Somewhere in the great spiritual beyond, Geronimo's spirit probably feels some satisfaction that his name was used as the war cry to proclaim the death of this wicked man.

May 05, 2011 6:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home