I've Been Thinking...
==================================
...dangerous as that is, but what if bin Laden was alive when they threw him to the sharks? Seems from the evidence at the compound that there might have been lots of blood smeared all over him. Enough to draw the sharks in from miles away.
Shark food. Think about it. Wouldn't that have been the perfect ending to his life?
Maybe they'll make a movie someday and use this ending. Better make sure I get my cut.
Labels: al Qaeda, Islamism, Osama bin Laden, Yanks

2 Comments:
You need a like button for your posts so that we can give you a thumbs up without having to make a remark that agrees with you. Leave the time consuming process for the 1 finger hunt & peck commenters
like me mandatory for those that object to your thoughts & ideas. Those that can type as fast as I talk like my grandchildren do can check the thumbs up or comment. Lol.
Osama bin Laden ends up as shark shit. How exquisitely appropriate.
Post a Comment
<< Home