Sunday, May 22, 2011

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Older bin Laden widows think younger wife tipped off US
"THE three widows of Osama bin Laden are turning on each other in custody, with two older Saudi women blaming a much younger Yemeni wife for leading American intelligence to their hideout.

"It's vicious," said a Pakistani official briefed on the interrogation of the widows. "The older wives think the younger one tipped off the Americans or was tracked when she came to join him."

The al-Qa'ida leader was living with three wives when he was killed in Abbottabad three weeks ago."
[---]
"Although the compound where bin Laden hid for five years was large, the three wives were all cooped up in the same house. The older two lived on the second floor and the youngest one on the top. Their husband alternated between them. Pakistani officials who have been debriefing the women portray life in the compound as an Islamic version of Desperate Housewives."
[---]
""The joke in Pakistan is that Bin Laden called in his location to CIA because he was being driven mad cooped up for five years with so many wives and children," said Rehman Malik, Pakistan's interior minister"
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave in Pa. said...

Not exactly "Little House on the Prairie". And no happy ending.

A pretty wretched, surreal life for those Mrs and all their Bins.

May 23, 2011 9:08 am  
Blogger Louise said...

Did I ever tell you (or any of my little band of loyal readers) that part of Little Mosque on the Prairie is filmed in my home town?

The locals pick up a bit of pocket money playing extras in the series, but by and large, or so I'm told by my sister who still lives there, NOBODY watches it on TV.


Apparently it's too boring or insulting to ones intelligence or something. I've only watched it once or twice myself and found myself agreeing with them. Ah, but that's why we pay $1.1 billion a year to our beloved CBC.

Tell me, has CBC sold it to an American network? How else do you get to see it, you lucky SOB?

May 23, 2011 9:37 am  
Blogger Dave in Pa. said...

No, I was referring to the Michael Landon TV series "Little House on the
Prairie"
, based on Laura Ingalls Wilder's series of books. It's about her childhood in the late 19th century, growing up on the American Prairies. Wonderful, wholesome TV at it's best. No Multi-Culti whatever, it celebrates the traditional values and culture that we Yanks and Canucks shared that enabled us to build two great nations.

(I've never seen "Little Mosque", it's not on cable down here in the Great Satan. Even if it were, I wouldn't waste my time watching it. We don't get to see much Canuck TV down here. There was that very nice TV series "Due North", about the Mountie. That was on for a couple of years. Other than that, I can't think of any CBC or independent TV products. There's a lot of made-in-Canada movies shown. That's a function of lower costs than making them in Hollywood, which really p*sses off the Hollywood unions, no end. :-)

May 23, 2011 10:29 am  
Blogger Louise said...

Oops. So I can't read.

If you've never seen Little Mosque on the Prairie, count your blessings.

The other show you refer to was called Due South (not North) and it aired on CTV, not CBC.

I always thought it was sorta dumb, like most television sitcoms. An hour of worn out stereotypes and cliches every week.

Just another reason why I cancelled my cable subscription and put my TV in storage. But at least I'm not still paying for it, like I am the CBC.

May 23, 2011 11:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home