Monday, February 07, 2011

It's Over!!

The long awaited arrival of grandchild number three is over!! And it's a Boy!!

The little fella arrived at 9:50 AM this morning (February 7, 2011) weighing in at 8 lbs. 3 oz. Much less than six weeks after Groundhog Day. Pictures of Kaden Patrick will follow, I've been promised.

Checking Facebook earlier this morning, it seems Mommy and Daddy were up most of the night with a sick older sister, too. Poor parents. Poor sister.

Since he has been born into a boy scarce family, I'm very happy he is what he is.  He'll have to learn how to fight, though.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Bob Devine said...

Congratulations!!! I hope Mom & Baby are home soonest. I am a grandfather of 10 and if I had known they were so much fun I would have had them first.

February 07, 2011 7:09 pm  
Blogger Dave in Pa. said...

Hearty congratulations, Mazel Tov and High Fives, Louise and family! :-)

February 07, 2011 7:52 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

Thank you all. I can hardly wait to see the wee fellow.

In this day and age when they can tell you way ahead of time whether it will be a boy or a girl, I still prefer to be surprised on the day of the blessed event itself.

Grandchild #4 is due later this spring, so we'll see if the girl/boy ratio will straighten out even more.

February 07, 2011 8:47 pm  
Blogger mahmood said...

Before you know it you'll be a greatgrandma, LOL! and congrats to you and your fast growing family.

February 07, 2011 9:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home