A Picture is Worth a Thousand Tears
On my blogroll there are some that I visit daily, and among those, some that I visit several times a day. One of those is Celestial Junk. This morning Paul had a link to this article with a picture of little Christina Green, the nine year old who died in Tucson, Arizona, whom the media seems to have chosen to ignore in favour of pillorying Sarah Palin, their favourite diversion.
Christina is wearing a crisp white ballerina dress. When my daughter was about seven or eight years old, she had a crisp lacy white dress, which she loved.
Little girls love pretty dresses. I remember myself having a peach and white dress when I was that age that I loved. I loved the colour. I wore it on the day the train carrying Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip stopped briefly in my home town, en route to Regina, and they got out and did a brief walk about. My mother and grandmother, being staunch monarchists, were thrilled at Her Majesty's ten minute visit. I was thrilled with my dress.
I wonder what Christina wore the day she was murdered? Was it something special? Was she thrilled to be wearing it?
I wonder what dresses little Aboriginal girls dream of? Do they dream of the same sort of pretty dresses that Christina and my daughter did? Or are their dreams of the sorts of dresses worn by little girls at pow wows? Do three year-olds and one year-olds even dream of dresses? Maybe they just wonder where daddy went.
PS: There is also a beautiful story of Christian charity at the link. This is something about Christians the hate-mongering left and their MSM accomplices choose to ignore.
I am so sick of the left and their excuse generating industry/machine, I could spit.
Labels: AARRRRRRGGGHHHH, accountability, Left, leftards, leftards and leftards, Mainstream Media

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home