Friday, December 31, 2010

My Last Anti-CBC Rant of 2010

Driving back yesterday from Oil Country I have to confess I listened to the only station my pathetic excuse of a car radio could pull in the whole way - CBC. It always helps to listen once in a while just to confirm it hasn't changed its tune.

This time it was Jian Ghomeshi's Q. You can listen to it here.

Highlight of the broadcast comes at the 16 minute mark with musical artist, Chilly Gonzales. Gonzales believes artists should not receive government funding. Ghomeshi was aghast. Not only was he horrified with the idea, but he was clearly disturbed that it was floated on his program!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger mahmood said...

Betcha the cbcer is still in shock trying to figure out how anyone can turn down "free money" and I'll bet ya it"ll be a chilly day in hell before Chilly gets an invite back to the cbc...LOL, the mentality of a cbcer...

December 31, 2010 12:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did anyone watch the Air Farce new year's special last night? My gawd, surely with $1.2 BILLION a year the CBC could have hired a couple of comedy writers? I used to be a big fan of Air Farce, but that thing last night was totally void of humour.

January 01, 2011 7:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home