Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Stubble Jumping Red Neck Puts Julian Assange

...on the psychiatrist's couch, and it looks like I'm not the only one. If this is part of a concerted effort to smear and discredit the guy, he sure is making it easy. I mean, even I can figure out what his psychological profile is.

First, think about what General McCrystal says about Wikileaks. He very clearly lays out the danger inherent in these sorts of leaks, a danger which says a lot about Julian Assange:



And then this:



Typical two-faced coward. He can dish it out, but he can't take it

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave in Pa. said...

Julian Assange! ...

If I were pres., Julian Assange would be sleeping with the fishes. Seriously.

That man has put thousands of Afghan and Allied lives at risk. His being found a corpse would also be a salutary lesson to other would-be leakers of Top Secret information. That lesson might save god-knows-how-many lives and/or trouble in the future.

October 27, 2010 11:12 am  
Blogger Louise said...

Dave!! Water pollution is not good for fishes.

October 27, 2010 11:29 am  
Blogger Dave in Pa. said...

Louise, corpses are biodegradable. Of course, we're just toying with a metaphor from "The Godfather".

Let's now think seriously. Wars are won or lost in the will. In this Global War against Islamofascism, the West's intelligence services need to be freed from all this squeamish, naive, self-defeating PC nonsense, be allowed to "take the gloves off" and fight to WIN.

The Western Allies can and should be gentlemanly in our relations with each other. That's who we are and part of what we seek to preserve. However, with all our shared deadly enemies -and by his choice, that includes Julian Assange- we should be ruthless, relentless, implacable SOBs.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

October 27, 2010 10:22 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

I couldn't agree with you more.

Still, if I was a fish, I'd rather not have Julian Assange's molecules passing through my gills.

There's something kind of creepy about him, over and above his naivete and his fixation on getting The Great Satan. I often get people stumbling upon my blog by having used the keywords "Julian Assange" and "creepy", so I know I'm not the only one who is creeped out by him.

October 27, 2010 10:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home