Sunday, October 31, 2010

Got a Blog? Wanna Know How to...

...make the number of hits to it go through the roof?

Get Paul, at Celestial Junk, to link to you. Two days in a row, yet! Thanks Paul.

It pretty much quadrupled. Shows ya how many people visit Celestial Junk.

Even the Sleepy Old Bear directed several of his readers in my direction.

And BTW, guys. I don't want to know how many hits I've directed to your blogs. That would be too embarrassing.
 
Most of the hits were for this entry about CBC bias and a lessor number to this one. The hits came from all across Canada, some from the USA and even a few from Europe.

Me thinks CBC should be paying attention to the community around them. Seems they don't even speak for Torontonians, let alone all Canadians.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Marginalized Action Dinosaur said...

Ok I'll let them link to me twice,

;-)

October 31, 2010 3:23 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

I wonder if there's a lonely bloggers club somewhere?

October 31, 2010 3:37 pm  
Blogger Dave in Pa. said...

Louise, you may not have the quantity visitor thing but you definitely offer quality!

(I could mention a number of rabidly liberal blogs -on both sides of the border- who get tons of visitors and tons of comments posted by people. But judging from the threads and the visitors' comments, most of those people really need liberal-cult-deprogramming.)

October 31, 2010 4:02 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

Truth be told, Dave, I don't want the quantity thing. I know I have a number of loyal visitors that come back day after day, but if I had loads of leftie BSers, I'd spend the whole day moderating comments and, basically, keeping them out.

I've already shut out a couple of them. My blog. My rules. They cry "censorship", which just goes to show how clueless they are.

October 31, 2010 4:12 pm  
Blogger Puzzlist said...

Louise, I agree about linking to Paul garnering visits, as he sent a slew of new hits my way as well.

What puzzles me though, is how you managed to add my little blog to your links, as we had only passed each other in the night on sda, as far as I am aware.

Nevertheless, thanks. Glad to have found someone else with a good sense of humor...

October 31, 2010 7:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home