Tuesday, October 26, 2010

GO TORONTO!!!!!

Welcome back!!!!
"The day I knew for sure there must be something good about Mr. Ford was the day Justin Trudeau, the son of the late prime minister and the MP for Papineau riding in Montreal, came flying in to give George Smitherman his stamp of approval and save Toronto “from the politics of fear and division,” as he put it.

Thank you for that, Mr. Trudeau. You may resume tossing your locks."
Best ass kicking I've seen in a long time.

The mainstream media is positively apoplectic. CBC fans, especially.

And how 'bout that feisty ole Hazel McCallion!!

Outside of Mississauga, the GTA doesn't know what hit it.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://tinyurl.com/26pntnp
polls schmoles rob ford overcame even these shills my faith in common sense has been somewhat restored

October 26, 2010 7:30 am  
Blogger Louise said...

Polling must be harder to do these days. I got rid of my landline several months ago and I never give my cell number to anybody but people I know.

Go Toronto!!

October 26, 2010 7:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home