Let's Hear It For Tolerance!!
==================
French Senate passes ban on full Muslim veil
I mean, who would tolerate this?!?!?!?
Saudi woman killed for chatting on Facebook
I'm not completely ready to ban immigration from Islamic countries, but I'm inching a little closer every day.
Labels: Europe, Islamization, Nothing to See Here Folks, terrorism, veil

2 Comments:
I'm with the French on this. Besides the obvious security concerns, there is culture to defend: in Western countries, it has long been assumed (almost always correctly) that if you cover your face, you're up to no good. This is recognized in law, with additional charges if a crook wears a face covering during the commission of a crime.
A related thought, just somewhat off-thread: perhaps the mass deportations of Roma who are illegally in France serve, among other reasons, to give a veiled warning (sorry; couldn't resist) to other groups who think that the French don't have the nerve to defend themselves.
You could be right about that "veiled" threat.
Faster, please.
Post a Comment
<< Home