Friday, November 20, 2009

At This Very Moment..

UPPERDATE: Throughout the day, the left side of the blogosphere has closed ranks and for the most part refused to give quarter to this startling revelation.

Big City Lib has two entries both in full on denial that this means anything. There were, at the time that I visited, a grand total of 17 comments, mostly from folks telling him he was out to lunch together with his pathetic attempt at rebuttal.

Everybody else was completely silent, although several did have posts up with today's date. These include Dr. Dawg, Saskboy, Stoogeleft (although he did have an entry a few days ago criticizing the lack of enthusiasm from the worlds political leaders, including Obama, about the upcoming Copenhagen conference), Canadian Cynic, Bow, James Bow, My Blahg, Unrepentant Old Hippie and Daily Kos.

Red Tory has a blog entry about the general global warming issue, but of course it was just more of the same old same old, with no hint of any acknowledgment that this story had broken.

Bunch of losers. As always.
====================================
UPDATE: At this very moment, Real Climate diehards are working hard to suppress the truth.
====================================
...the Copenhagen Hoteliers' Association is holding an emergency meeting. It seems all those rooms they'd blocked off may not be needed after all.

h/t SDA and Jay Currie

2 Comments:

Blogger Louise said...

Never let it be said I don't let brain dead comments through.

November 21, 2009 6:47 pm  
Blogger James Bow said...

Actually, I've never really talked about Climate Change on my blog at all. It just wasn't a subject that interested me enough to post about. Certainly I haven't mentioned it myself in about two years or so, I think. Personally, I always thought that Peak Oil issues were a more pressing concern. So I don't know why you've chosen to lump me in with all the rest. Unless you like to believe that just because we happen to blog from your left, that therefore we all think alike.

November 21, 2009 8:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home