Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Oh Rahim, Rahim, Rahim

You were such a bright and promising young man (and so good looking, too). What have you done to yourself?

When I lived in Alberta I was close to Edmonton and once a month or so I would travel to the big city on what came to be known as Gateway Boulevard, the north bound lane of highway 2 coming up from Calgary. Rahim Jaffer's constituency office was on that road, not far from the river in a really trendy area known as Strathcona. He was a successful small business owner and probably the sexiest and most eligible bachelor in the province, if not the country. I was shocked when he lost the last election. Now it seems he's gotten himself into a very bad place. I wish him good luck in dealing with the problem. I'm sure he has so much left to live for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home