Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Obama!!!

Well lookie here! Every once in a while Obama does something that I agree with.

Barack Obama tells Africa to stop blaming colonialism for problems
""I think part of what's hampered advancement in Africa is that for many years we've made excuses about corruption or poor governance, that this was somehow the consequence of neo-colonialism, or the West has been oppressive, or racism – I'm not a big – I'm not a believer in excuses."
And while we're on that topic, here's something I wanted to post and comment on a few weeks ago, but never got around to it. An interview with Dambisa Moyo, author of Dead Aid: Why Aid is Not Working and How There is a Better Way for Africa. If you've never heard of her, she kicks ass!

Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5

Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home