Saturday, March 28, 2009

Leftover Contaminant

It seems I have mentioned the name of George Galloway before on my blog. I was looking at past entries and quite by chance ran into this one. It addresses the naivete of a young U of R student who has been brainwashed by his professors into thinking the worst thing visited upon Iraqi children is leukemia allegedly caused by spent uranium shells and a supposed link to Saskatchewan's uranium industry. I tried to set the record straight by discussing the lives and deaths of children under Saddam Hussein's regime and lo and behold, here's a quote about the nefarious nazi himself, taken from one of the links I provided:
"'While we were in the north of Iraq, the chairman of the Great Britain Iraq Society, Labour MP George Galloway, was in Baghdad. He popped up on Iraqi TV, saying "When I hear the word Iraq, I hear someone calling my name".

I don't agree.

When I hear the word Iraq, I hear a tortured child, screaming.'"
This is the George Galloway who wants to have the privilege of entering my country. I say no way. Let him spew his anti-Iraqi pro-Ba'athist poison somewhere else. Letting him in sends the wrong message.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home