Saturday, July 05, 2008

Back Here on the Home Front...

...via Blazing Cat Fur:

Longing for the Old Canada by David Warren

"In the course of this last grim week, the Ontario government of Dalton McGuinty quietly announced a huge expansion of the Ontario Human Rights Commission, giving its apparatchiks enhanced powers of intrusion, removing the cap on fines, providing a new class of lawyers to assist in prosecutions, and opening 22 new "hearing and mediation rooms" around the province where these star chambers will conduct their proceedings."


[snip]

"I was born a free citizen of the Old Canada and before her God I declare, that I will go to jail rather than acknowledge the legitimacy of any "human rights" commission. I invite other journalists and indeed, every other Canadian, to declare likewise."


Absolutely and without hesitation:

I AM A FREEBORN CITIZEN OF THE OLD CANADA AND BEFORE GOD I DECLARE, THAT I WILL GO TO JAIL RATHER THAN ACKNOWLEDGE THE LEGITIMACY OF ANY "HUMAN RIGHTS" COMMISSION.

IN FACT, I HAVE ALREADY DETERMINED THAT IN THE NEXT ELECTION I WILL TELL THE CANDIDATES IN MY RIDING THAT THE PARTY WHICH PROMISES TO REIN IN THE EXISTING COMMISSIONS WILL GET MY VOTE AND IF THAT PARTY FAILS TO DO SO, I WILL NOT VOTE FOR THEM AGAIN. IN FACT, I WILL VOTE, BUT EACH AND EVERY TIME, UNTIL THE JOB IS DONE, I WILL SPOIL MY BALLOT!!!!


Done!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will get no arguement with me on this. I am totally onside with this HRC's thing. Don't need them, we already have laws against real human rights abuses.

July 05, 2008 3:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home