Tuesday, March 25, 2008

From the "Who Knew?" Department

This morning while doing my business on the loo, I picked up an unopened package of asswipe that was sitting on the floor (I haven't put it away yet), and started to read the labelling. Did you know that (toilet paper brand that shall remain nameless) comes in four different sized rolls and three different textures? Yup.

You can buy a "single" roll package, a "big" roll package, a "double" roll or a "mega" roll package. Not only that, but you have a choice of "Ultra Soft, Our Softest & Most Absorbant" or "Extra Strong Resistant With FlexWeave Design" or "freshmates for a Cleaner Clean than dry tissue alone"?? I kid you not. They also offer you your money back if, within thirty days of purchase, you are not satisfied. Who knew???

Well, when global warming/cooling reaches its apex/nadir, I wonder if there will be toilet paper? Think of the public health issues. Somehow being able to choose ultra soft, cleaner than clean asswipe doesn't seem too critical, as far as I'm concerned.

And while I'm on that topic, let me repeat a link to a great article exposing the lunacy of the anthropogenic causes of global warming. Both Celestial Junk and TABaker mention it. I printed it out and took it with me this past weekend when I went to visit my daughter. It was a great read, although someone might have thought to do a proofread to fix up a few of the typos. And once again, the blogosphere proves its mettle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home