Sunday, March 16, 2008

Eulogy and Funeral Music

Since I'm getting on in life, I've been thinking I should make my wishes known about what I want done when I kick the bucket. I came across this YouTube recording the proceedings at a funeral of a member of the Monty Python crew.

I like. I want.

Always look on the bright side of life!!

h/t: Mitchieville comment poster dMorris

Oh. And I want to be cremated and after the funeral I want my ashes thrown into the wind (downwind, hopefully) from a certain spot that my family knows on the crest of the Qu' Appelle Valley banks overlooking the lake where I grew up. The only trace of me will be a few weeds that might sprout up where my ashes fell. And maybe a few dead fish in the river.

"Always look on the bright side of death. To-doo, to-doo, to-doo, to-doo, to-doo."

This one's pretty funny, too. (Thanks for the tip, Huff!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Blazingcatfur said...

I just hope my Cat doesn't eat me first.

March 16, 2008 4:43 pm  
Blogger huffb1 said...

Louise, If you post the Embed
code on your post you don't have to link it back to youtube. You can watch it on your blog with the embed.

March 16, 2008 4:48 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

There's a whole slew of things I haven't learned how to do yet. I've got lots of links I want to put up on the side. It tried to once, but obviously was doing something wrong. Some day.

March 16, 2008 5:34 pm  
Blogger huffb1 said...

no problem!

March 16, 2008 6:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home